Now Hiring: Full-Time Sales Position
Job Summary: The Sales Position is responsible for all activities related to the sales, support, and service of all AMCO Manufacturing Company products, including communicating with dealers and customers.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture preferred but not required.
- Experience: Must have understanding of agriculture and sales.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with customers and dealers, including the ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers and management.
- A constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows, Windows applications, and ERP system.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to changing situations or customer and dealer needs and requests.
- Inform and support dealers and customers on product information about products, pricing, programs, availability, product applications, etc.
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
- Make contact with new and existing clients.
- Maintain dealer and customer databases.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
- Plan and conduct marketing activities.
- Minimal travel required.
Please submit resume/application to:
Attn: Human Resources
800 S. Industrial Parkway
Yazoo City, MS 39194