For dependable seedbed preparation, you can rely on AMCO’s F17 Double Offset Tandem Disc Harrow, our non-folding option for breaking and smoothing the soil.
Weighing between 296 and 337 pounds per cutting foot, the F17 disc harrows are available in 9‘3″, 10‘6″, 12‘0″, 13‘6″, 15‘0″, and 16‘6″ models for use with tractors ranging from 68 to 176 engine HP.
F17 Double Offset Tandem Disc Harrow features include:
- Eight or twelve (depending on model size) greaseable ball-type, toggle-mounted Protect-O-Shield® Bearings, guaranteed for two full years
- 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- Reversible clevis
- 3/16” x 6½” x 8”, high-carbon steel, replaceable, adjustable scraper blades mounted on bars of 2½” x 2½” square tubing. The scrapers are attached to the 2½” x ½” thick arms with heavy-duty u-bolts
- Standard 22″ x 1/4″ plain blades on 9″ spacing
- Diminishing blades with 16″ feathering blades on the rear gang
- Standard gang bolt wrench and a 4″ x 8″ (3,000 PSI) hydraulic cylinder with hoses to tractor
- Wear guards to protect bearing housing and zerk guards to protect grease fitting
- Dealing with unexpected or unpredictable terrain? Try the optional Shock Absorber Gang Riser, which allows the gang on the harrow to move upward and back to relieve shock when the disc blades encounter an obstacle in the ground
- Safety features include safety chains, slow-moving placard, and light kits
Options include: Shock Absorber Gang Riser, 15″ x 10″ wheels in place of 15″ x 8″ wheels, dual wheels in place of single wheels, cutout blades in place of the standard plain blades, and scrapers for the rear feathering blades.
See the table below for specifications and features or download the product literature. Complete information available on request.
View the F17 walk-around video
AMCO FAQ: The normal cutting depth of a disc is about one-third the blade diameter. For example, the cutting depth of a 32″ blade is about 11″. Read more in our FAQ section.
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Approx. Engine HP Required||Approx. Weight lbs*|
*To calculate weight per blade on each unit, divide the approximate weight by the number of blades.
**Includes 2 outrigger bars and clamps.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
AMCO-Exclusive Product Performance Guarantee – Repair, Replace, or Refund: AMCO Guarantees Performance – The best tillage tools deserve the best guarantee. The AMCO guarantee is simple. If, during the first 30 days, your AMCO equipment doesn’t perform as promised, and if we don’t make it perform in a reasonable amount of time, we’ll repair it, replace it, or buy it back.