About AMCO Manufacturing

Since October 1947, AMCO Manufacturing, Inc., has been producing high-quality, dependable farm equipment for your agriculture operation. Originally named Alexander Manufacturing Company, it was founded by William A. Alexander and produced mainly one model—a 3-point hitch eight-blade reversible Bush & Bog for Ford Motor Company. The product line expanded to include other 3-point hitch models, including tandems, fold-overs, lift offsets, and drag tandems.

AMCO began expanding its sales territories and product lines after the company changed ownership in the early 1950s. With AMCO’s development of agricultural anti-friction bearings, especially our triple-lip sealed and regreasable ball bearings, the company became known as a pioneer in farm equipment innovation. It also premiered the Protect-O-Shield® bearing assembly, which allowed the company to be the first to offer a two-year warranty on this type of bearing system.

In 1963 AMCO moved to Yazoo City, Mississippi, where it continued to develop innovative tillage equipment. Today, the company is owned by Illinois-based Yetter Manufacturing Company, and the partnership between these two industry leaders has contributed to increased focus on developing new products to serve the diverse needs of our customers with tough tillage tools.