LOF Lift Offset Harrows
AMCO offers Wheel Offset Harrows with 10½” blade spacing in four options. Primary tillage models are available in both 50″ main frames or 86″ main frames (designated with a “B”).
Lift Offset Harrows: LOF
LOF quality features include:
- Disc gangs feature maintenance-free bearings with three-year warranty; bearings eliminate possibility of contamination and need for re-lubrication
- Optional Shock Absorber Bearing Risers to relieve shock when disc blade encounters obstacles
- 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- 3″ x 4″x ¼” rectangular tubing on the main frame and 3″ x 5″ x ¼” on the gang frame
- Standard heavy-duty scrapers with replaceable high-carbon blades free blades of soil buildup
- Standard 24″ x ¼” cutout blades on 9″ spacing with 2” step-down blades on right front and right rear
- Standard 3-point hitch fits category II or III hitches and is quick-hitch compatible
- Gang angles on the front and rear adjust 14° to 18° to adapt to any soil conditions
- Optional, bolt-on attachment feathering blade adds smoother finish at faster speeds
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Approx. Engine HP Required||Approx. Weight lbs*|
*To calculate weight per blade on each unit, divide the approximate weight by the number of blades.
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
Price Your Tillage Tool!