With the AMCO Manufacturing Terracing Plow (TJ3), you can build 1,000 feet of terraces or more per hour, working within Soil Conservation Service specifications. This terracing plow design is unique to AMCO and can be integrated with your own equipment and operated by your own laborers, saving you time and money when compared to the same terraces built with bulldozers, scrapers, and other large earth-moving equipment.
The AMCO Terracing Plow builds and packs the terrace with multiple trips through the field. In addition to building new terraces, this AMCO tool is effective in refurbishing older terraces.
Terracing Plows: TJ3
- Features 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- Extra-heavy-duty 7″ x 7″ x ⅜″ main frame features category III 3-point hitches; is quick-hitch compatible
- Disc gangs feature maintenance-free bearings with three-year warranty; bearings eliminate possibility of contamination and need for re-lubrication
- Comes with 26″ x ¼” cutout or smooth blades with 10″ backup blades on inside and outside blades, as well as two 20″ x ¼” end blades with 10″ backup blades
- Equipped with ³⁄₁₆” x 6½” x 8” high-carbon steel, replaceable, adjustable scraper blades mounted on bars of 2½” x 2½” square tubing; the scrapers are attached to the 2½” x ½” thick arms with heavy-duty U-bolts
- Features two 4″ x 16″ independent 3,000 PSI hydraulic cylinders and four ⅜″ diameter hoses to mount from hydraulic cylinders to tractor
- Tilt indicator allows positive setting of gangs from driver’s seat at desired tilt; hydraulically controlled from 18° down to 43° up
- Gang angle adjustable from 21° to 29°
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Approx. Engine HP Required||Approx. Weight lbs*|
*To calculate weight/blade, divide the approximate weight of the model by the number of disc blades.
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
Price Your Tillage Tool!