Vertical & Offset Rotary Ditchers
From coupler to cutter head, AMCO makes a better drainage Ditcher. Clean roadside ditches or direct water away from crops with the AMCO Rotary Ditcher, an industry best-seller. We offer both Offset and Vertical models, and both drainage Ditcher body styles can be ordered with either of our cutter head sizes. Options are available for tractors with PTO ratings of 540 and 1,000.
- Our cutter head features five reversible blades. Turn the blades over for a second life cycle; relocate to second set of bolt holes to get four blade life cycles.
- The cutter head width is adjustable from 18″ to 20″ or from 24″ to 26″. Both drainage Ditcher body styles can be ordered with either diameter cutter head
- Securing the PTO drive shaft for storage is easy with a PTO drive shaft parking hook on the side of the unit.
- Standard on all models is a concave skid shoe design with the quick-adjust ratchet, which allows the drainage Ditcher to track better and form a more uniform ditch. The skid shoe mount is located behind the gear case and helps prevent debris buildup around the cutter head
Vertical Rotary Ditcher
High-performing in dry conditions and still a solid choice for creating ditches in wet conditions, the Vertical Rotary Ditcher weighs 120 pounds less than the Offset model and will dig a deeper ditch than the Offset. The cutter head is a traditional center placement. It straddles the ditch during cleanout.
- Driving the cutter head is a dual, heavy-duty, endless double #80 roller chain with 1″ pitch that runs continuously in a sealed oil bath
- Each chain drive is equipped with an adjustable idler sprocket with case-hardened teeth
- An all-welded main frame has chain-case construction of 6″ x 10″ x ¼″ tubing
- The 3-point hitch A-frame fits category II and III with quick-hitch compatibility.
- Our standard parking stands that allow you to park your drainage Ditcher in the upright position for easy connect and disconnect
- AMCO’s standard buster shank to rip through tough dirt, allowing penetration to the desired depth and clean passage for the cutter head
Offset Rotary Ditcher
The AMCO Offset Rotary Ditcher offers outstanding performance in wet conditions and gives farmers the ability to dig drainage ditches for improved water drainage in any crop or soil type. The Offset is designed so the cutter head sits behind the left tractor tire, leaving only the right tire track alongside the ditch. To clean out ditches, drop one tire into the ditch. The Offset is also better for cleaning out ditches than conventional drainage ditchers; no need to straddle the ditch, just drop a tire in it and go.
- Robust frame
- Easy functionality
- Heavy-duty, endless double #80 roller chain that runs continuously in a sealed oil bath
- Concave skid shoe; the skid shoe mount is located behind the Ditcher gear case to keep debris and mud from building up around the cutter head
- Standard buster shank
- Available in 540 and 1,000 PTO
Build Your AMCO Rotary Ditcher
|CHOOSE YOUR BODY STYLE: VERTICAL or OFFSET|
|Model||Vertical Ditcher (Body Only)||Approx. Weight*|
|AD-540-V||Vertical Rotary Ditcher for 540 PTO||569|
|AD-1000-V||Vertical Rotary Ditcher for 1,000 PTO||569|
|Offset Ditcher (Body Only)|
|AD-540-OS||Left Offset Rotary Ditcher for 540 PTO||734|
|AD-1000-OS||Left Offset Rotary Ditcher for 1,000 PTO||734|
|CHOOSE YOUR CUTTER HEAD SIZE|
|AD-CHA18||18″ to 20″ 5-blade (reversible for longer life)||72|
|AD-CHA26||24″ to 26″ 5-blade (reversible for longer life)||109|
|ADD YOUR PTO DRIVELINE|
|AD-DL6S||1 3/8, 6-spline (for 540 PTO)||56|
|AD-DL21S||1 3/8, 21-spline (for 1,000 PTO)||56|
|AD-DL20S||1 3/4, 20-spline (for 1,000 PTO)||58|
*To calculate weight/blade, divide the approximate weight of the model by the number of disc blades.
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
Watch the video below to learn more about AMCO’s versatile cutter heads
Price Your Tillage Tool!