Standard (Non-Folding) Disc Harrows
For dependable seedbed preparation, you can rely on AMCO’s F17 Double Offset Tandem Disc Harrow, our non-folding option for breaking and smoothing the soil.
Weighing between 296 and 337 pounds per cutting foot, the F17 Disc Harrow is available in 9‘3″, 10‘6″, 12‘0″, 13‘6″, 15‘0″, and 16‘6″ models for use with tractors ranging from 68 to 176 engine HP.
Model shown above: F17-3822
Double Offset Tandem Disc Harrow: F17
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Approx. Engine HP Required||Approx. Weight lbs.*|
*To calculate weight per blade on each unit, divide the approximate weight by the number of blades.
**Includes 2 outrigger bars, clamps, and dual 9.5L tires on 15″ x 8″ wheels.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Disc gangs feature maintenance-free bearings with three-year warranty; bearings eliminate possibility of contamination and need for re-lubrication
- Wear guards protect bearing housing
- Features 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- Includes 70″ tongue jack with reversible clevis
- Equipped with ³⁄₁₆” x 6½” x 8” high-carbon steel, replaceable, adjustable scraper blades mounted on bars of 2½” x 2½” square tubing; the scrapers are attached to the 2½” x ½” thick arms with heavy-duty U-bolts
- Features standard 22″ x ¼″ plain blades on 9″ spacing
- Diminishing blades on the rear gang provide a smooth, even cut
- Comes with standard gang bolt wrench and a 4″ x 8″ (3,000 PSI) hydraulic cylinder with hoses to tractor
- Safety features: Safety chains, slow-moving placard, and light kits
- Optional equipment: Dual wheels in place of single wheels, cutout blades in place of the standard plain blade (more blade configurations are available)
Dealing with unexpected or unpredictable terrain? Try the optional Shock Absorber Bearing Riser, which allows the gang on the harrow to move upward and back to relieve shock when the disc blades encounter an obstacle in the ground.
Price Your Tillage Tool!