Z-Blade Grader Blade
The AMCO Z-Blade is an innovative grader blade designed for road maintenance and farm work. It is ideal for fixing potholes and washouts, and it can also level roads, driveways, and parking lots. On farmland, the Z-Blade can be used to smooth out ruts in turn rows. This results in better soil conditions, a smoother ride for planters, and more uniform planting conditions.
The Z-Blade is specially built to eliminate washboarding and does not leave behind windrows.
How the Z-Blade gets the job done
The Z-Blade’s dual-edged cutting blades and tall side pans keep material from overflowing, so it can cut out high spots and fill low spots. Material builds up on the front blade, then flows up and over the rear blade. The result is evenly spread material for a smooth and level finish grade.
Model shown above: Z8
|Model||Working Width||Approx. Maximum Engine HP||Approx. Weight lbs.|
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
- Available in 8’0″, 10’0″, 12’0″, and 14’0″ working widths
- ½” x 6″ high-carbon, heat-treated blades are reversible and replaceable
- Standard 3-point hitch fits category II or III hitches and is quick-hitch compatible
- Features a powder-coated finish
- Equipped with tall side pans with depth adjustment
- Replaceable skid plates are 3″ wide x ³/₈” thick
- Frame is constructed of 4″ x 4″ x ³/₈” steel tubing
Price Your Tillage Tool!