12½” Spacing Wheel Offset Harrows
Our most massive tool, the G2 Wheel Offset Harrow features 12½” blade spacing and measures 54″ from the top of the frame to the bottom of the blades. Weighing from 10,179 to 18,341 pounds, it is perfect for challenging conditions like breaking up new ground and heavily wooded site preparation. The G2 is also built to withstand the toughest construction industry tasks. To handle the G2’s power, AMCO designed an oversized 5″ x 16″ x 2½” hydraulic cylinder with special clevis that lifts the harrow into transport position on dual wheels.
Offset Harrow: G2
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Crawler Approx. Engine HP||Rubber Tired Approx. Engine HP||Approx. Weight lbs.*|
*Weights shown for models with 32“ blades. Add 50 lbs. per blade for models with 36“ blades.
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
- Equipped with standard 32″ x ³⁄₈” cutout blades with backup blades on 12½” spacing; welded spacer spools provide longer life
- Other blade options: 36″ x ½” cutout blades; 32″ x ³⁄₈” smooth blades; feathering blade with scraper for rear gang
- Weight per blade: 379 to 550 pounds, depending on unit
- Cutting width: 10’4″ to 18’4″, depending on unit
- Dual spring stabilizers level unit in changing ground conditions and absorb rough terrain
- Extra-heavy-duty gang bolt with thread and nut cover ensures problem-free work; wrench included
- Features 2¾” triple-lip sealed, greaseable, ball-type, toggle-mounted Protect-O-Shield® Bearings
- Adjustable gang angle controls how aggressive the cut is
- DIAL-A-DEPTH ensures plowing at desired depth
- Equipped with ³⁄₁₆” x 6½” x 8″ blades welded to 3″ x ⁵⁄₈” arm; scrapers mount to 3″ x 3″ x ½” angle iron bolted to arm
- Transporting lockout, safety chains, slow-moving placard, and light kits included
- Offers three different tongue settings for left and right offset positions
- Dual 15″ x 10″ wheels with extra-heavy-duty 8-bolt hubs and 12½” x 15″ 12-ply tires allow for positive depth control and make between-field movement easy; includes heavy-duty 5″ diameter rock-shaft pivots on greaseable pillow block bearings
- Features a powder-coated finish for enhanced durability
Price Your Tillage Tool!