AMCO’s LOF Lift Offset Harrows are perfect for building and maintaining food plots, logging roads, gardens, turn rows, and firebreaks, as well as seedbed preparation, pivot turn management, and much more. The LOF comes in three cutting widths―7’6″, 8’3″, and 9’0″―and weighs up to 2,392 pounds.
LOF quality features include:
- Disc gangs feature maintenance-free bearings with three-year warranty; bearings eliminate possibility of contamination and need for re-lubrication
- Optional Shock Absorber Bearing Risers to relieve shock when disc blade encounters obstacles
- 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- 3″ x 4″x ¼” rectangular tubing on the main frame and 3″ x 5″ x ¼” on the gang frame
- Standard heavy-duty scrapers with replaceable high-carbon blades free blades of soil buildup
- Standard 24″ x ¼” cutout blades on 9″ spacing with 2” step-down blades on right front and right rear
- Standard 3-point hitch fits category II or III hitches and is quick-hitch compatible
- Gang angles on the front and rear adjust 14° to 18° to adapt to any soil conditions
- Optional, bolt-on attachment feathering blade adds smoother finish at faster speeds
See the table below for specifications and features or download the product literature. Complete information available on request.
AMCO FAQ: The normal cutting depth of a disc is about one-third the blade diameter. For example, the cutting depth of a 32″ blade is about 11″. Read more in our FAQ section.
See the table below for specifications and features. Complete information available on request.
|Model||Cutting Width||No. of Disc Blades||No. of Bearings||Approx. Engine
|Approx. Weight lbs*|
*To calculate weight per blade on each unit, divide the approximate weight by the number of blades.
Specifications for all models subject to change without notice.
AMCO-Exclusive Product Performance Guarantee – Repair, Replace, or Refund: AMCO Guarantees Performance – The best tillage tools deserve the best guarantee. The AMCO guarantee is simple. If, during the first 30 days, your AMCO equipment doesn’t perform as promised, and if we don’t make it perform in a reasonable amount of time, we’ll repair it, replace it, or buy it back.