The impact of COVID-19 grows each day. We’re reaching out to let you know AMCO Manufacturing is constantly monitoring the situation to maintain the safest possible environment for our employees, customers, and business partners. We have implemented standards proposed by the CDC as well as additional procedures to try and reduce exposure to COVID-19.
- Social distancing within our facilities
- Eliminating non-essential travel
- Increasing the frequency at which facilities are disinfected
- Eliminating shared food and beverage stations
- Prohibiting visitors in company buildings
- Working with truck drivers to complete deliveries without them entering our facilities
- Requiring employees who can work from home to do so
As a manufacturer of agricultural equipment, AMCO Manufacturing will remain open per the Department of Homeland Security’s definition of Essential Critical Infrastructure. We want to reassure you we are well prepared to continue providing the reliable service and technical support you count on during these ongoing challenges.
During these difficult times, as new restrictions are imposed and we adapt to them, we ask for your understanding. We may encounter delays in shipments and will communicate accordingly. If there are items you need in the coming weeks, please place those orders soon to allow ample time for processing.
AMCO thanks you for your support and patience during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative. You may also call us toll free at 1-800-748-9022, and we will connect you with the best person to address your needs.